Job Interview Preparation
If you going for an interview make sure your prepared. Grafham Walbancke have put together a number of tips and hints to prepare you for that interview and help you land your dream job. Grafham Walbancke is here to help at every step of the way.
Who is conducting your interview?
Make sure you know their name and check their LinkedIn profile.
Think about it, first impressions count
Wear clean clothes and shoes that fit well and look smart. Stick to neutral colours and don’t slump or slouch, be engaged.
Prepare your questions
Make sure you have questions prepared to ask your interviewer. Don’t ask questions you could find the answers for yourself.
Research the company history and find out their achievements and current news.
Plan your route and an alternative route. Make sure you know how long it will take so you will arrive early.
- How to find the best people... https://t.co/CyCzGWz6HK
- Help with your cover letter https://t.co/pJTh5Tir1q #headhunting #recruitment
- Good guys definitely finish first! #careeradvice #recruitment #headhunting https://t.co/ypF5nEnxpE
- Common problems and how to avoid them #careeradvice #recruitment #headhunting https://t.co/kGXgAWJke3
- Ideally this recruiter is me :-) https://t.co/GkBVyyETcu