Refer a Friend | Terms & Conditions
In order to qualify for Grafham Walbancke Referral Scheme, the following terms will apply:
The “Referrer” relates to the person that is submitting their friend or colleague’s details.
The “Referee” relates to the person that is being referred by “the Referrer” for a role.
“Grafham Walbancke” relates to Grafham Walbancke Ltd.
- The Referrer must already be registered with Grafham Walbancke in order to be eligible for the referral scheme.
- The Referrer must have the permission of the person they are referring before submitting their details. This is in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Referrer will indemnify Grafham Walbancke for any loss or claim arising out of the Referrer’s failure to gain the consent of the Referee.
- Grafham Walbancke must not already have received details of the referee prior to the referral or have the candidate on the Grafham Walbancke database.
- The placement must be made within 6 months of the referral being made. Any placement after 6 months will not be eligible for vouchers.
- The responsibility remains with the Referrer to contact Grafham Walbancke to claim their voucher.
- The Referral Reward will be given to the Referrer once the Referee has been placed in a new role according to the following eligibility:
Permanent position referrals
The referrer will be entitled to a payment of vouchers when the referred candidate is successfully placed by Grafham Walbancke into a permanent position and they have successfully passed their probationary period and the Clients rebate period has elapsed.
Temporary position referrals
The referrer will be entitled to a payment of vouchers once they have been in their assignment for a minimum of 60 days working on contract through Grafham Walbancke.
- The Referrer will be offered to select a voucher from one of the following retailers – Amazon, Marks & Spencers, John Lewis. There is no alternative selection of retailers and vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Grafham Walbancke will not responsible if a voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed, expired or used without permission.
- Eligibility for this offer is at Grafham Walbancke’s discretion and our decision is final.
- This promotion is not open to employees of Grafham Walbancke.
- This scheme is effective from 01/01/2012 and Grafham Walbancke reserves the right to terminate the scheme at any time.